The Bitlink crypto exchange has been one of the top platforms worldwide that was established in Singapore in the month of April 2023. Within the crypto market undergoing the most radical technological advancements ever, Bitlink stands out in the introduction of new innovations, and serves not only as an trading platform, but as a community connector in the Web3 ecosystem.
Bitlink has come up with a new idea by launching the BTK token. The BTK token has more than 50% of the tokens sold over a short period, showcasing innovations and support from the community. Jearon Wong is a cryptocurrency enthusiast who has presented his idea of the Web3 and promised significant benefits to the community.
Bitlink Exchange (or Bitlink) was established in Singapore in April 2023. Bitlink has proven its credibility through securing licenses from the Monetary Authority of Singapore and U.S. Money Services Business. Bitlink is growing internationally through the establishment of subsidiaries around the world to build a diverse and robust user community.
Bitlink allows trading on over 120 cryptocurrency pairs including Spot and Futures. The mobile application is available for both iOS as well as Android operating systems, which ensures the convenience of users. Bitlink has a wide range of features, including the absolute security of its products, as well as fast trading tools, regulatory Bitlink Exchange licenses which are safe, privacy protection via KYC, robust trading systems, and diversified trading products. The company is building a vast ecosystem of services, ranging from NFT trading and lending as well as offering new opportunities to Bitlink’s users.
How to register a Bitlink Exchange account:
Log in to your account
- Visit the website: https://bitlinkex.com/ and select “Register an Account.”
- Log in using Email, or Mobile Phone.
- The phone number should be changed to (+84) to call Vietnam, then enter the phone number and choose an encrypted password (including uppercase as well as special characters and numbers).
- Agree to the terms and services, select “Create Your Account.”
- The verification code on your phone.
Step 2: Identity Verification – KYC
- Click”Identity Verification” or “Identity Verification” option after logging in.
- Select “Verify Now” and choose between the ID card, passport or driver’s license for identity confirmation.
- Photograph the reverse and front sides of your citizenship ID or ID card as well as a portrait. Enter “Submit.”
- It is necessary to patiently wait for the system to confirm.
Step 3: Account Security
- Choose the image and then go to “Security System Settings.”
- Enter the country code. add the number for verification.
- Connect with the Google Authenticator App to your exchange by scanning the QR code or typing in the Key backup.
- Verify your account using Email and Google Authenticator. Google Authenticator app.
Note: In order to ensure the highest level of security You should back up your account by using the QR code as well as the key-backup. For your security and Bitlink account’s safety, adhere to these steps carefully.