A quarterly earnings report is a quarterly filing create by public companies and it reported their performance. AAPL stock price at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-aapl–earnings reports are including items such as net income, earnings per share, earnings from continuing operations, and net sales. Investors can be starting to gauge the financial health of the company and determine whether it is deserved their investment. Fundamental analysts are believed good investments that are identified with hard work in the form of ratio and performance analysis. Particular attention is received to the trend in ratios gleaned from the quarterly earnings reports over time, rather than solely the single data point from each report.
Expect From Apple’s Q4 2020 Earnings Report
- Apple will be announced the results of its fourth fiscal quarter and this is covering the month between June and September 2020, on Oct. 29.
- Third fiscal quarter, Apple is not providing any earnings guidance for the fourth quarter because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. But Apple’s performance in the previous quarter is proved that the company can weather the global health crisis just fine.
- AAPL stock price analysts have tried to forecast how well Apple will do during the quarter. Apple will be reported earnings of about $64 billion in the September quarter.
- That forecast would be matching Apple’s actual fiscal performance in the fourth quarter of 2019, given that AAPL stock price reported revenue of $64 billion during that quarter.
- In terms of quarter-over-quarter performance, Apple reported revenue of $59.7 billion in the third quarter of 2020. Though that quarter is typically Apple’s weakest, the Cupertino tech giant still managed to smash Wall Street expectations.
- Mac and iPad tailwinds from the pandemic that are having continued to support sales of the devices throughout the quarter. Apple is announced new iPad models in September that is including the iPad Air 4 and a new 10.2-inch iPad update. But the iPad Air did not ship until October.
- Apple’s wearable segment will be having seen a boost from the launch of the Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE in September.
- Some analysts are having indicated that no new iPhones were launched during the September quarter, Apple’s iPhone SE and iPhone 11 are continued to perform exceptionally well.
- This company is continued to bolster its services throughout the year. And although no new services are launched in the September quarter, many of its existing ones may have been bolstered by the pandemic. You can get more information from AAPL news.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.